How to win?
a minimum of RM300 on any VitaHealth products within the promotion period.
This contest is organised by VitaHealth Malaysia. True or false?
your full name, MyKad number & answer on the receipt.
the photo of the receipt to 011-1657 7463.
- 2X Grand Prizes of OGAWA Smart Vogue Prime Urban Matrix Massage Chair worth RM11,999
- 2X Special Prizes of OGAWA 360° Nano Therapy Knee Massager worth RM1,599
- 10X Consolation Prizes of VitaHealth Kids hamper worth RM500
Terms and Conditions
- The Buy & Win Contest (“Contest”) is organised by VitaHealth Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above, except for all employees of the Organiser, their affiliates and/or their related companies, advertising agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families. (each a “Participant”, or collectively the “Participants”)
- The Contest runs from 1 September 2019 to 31 October 2019 (“Contest Period”). Entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified. The Organiser reserves the right to change, postpone and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Purchases of any VitaHealth products up to the minimum required amount RM300 in a single receipt within the Contest Period from any participating outlets in Malaysia shall qualify the Participant for one  entry into the Contest.
- To participate in this Contest, the Participants must make a qualifying purchase as stated in clause 3 and submit a digital entry via WhatsApp Messaging to 011-1657 7463 from a locally-registered mobile number. Each entry must be attached with a photo of an original receipt for the purchase dated within the Contest Period as the proof of purchase (“POP”) with the Participant’s full name, MyKad number and answer written on the POP. The Organiser will not send an acknowledgment of receipt of entries. Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions.
- Each POP is eligible for one  entry only. The Organiser shall have the right to disqualify entries where: a) the POP submitted is a duplicate, incorrect, unclear and/or damaged; and/or b) the required details are not provided, incomplete, illegible, unclear and/or inaccurate.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request for evidence of the original POP and identification document for verification. Failure to produce the POP upon request will result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture.
- The Prizes comprise of the following:
- Two  grand Prizes of OGAWA Smart Vogue Prime Urban Matrix Massage Chair worth RM11,999
- Two  special Prizes of OGAWA 360° Nano Therapy Knee Massager worth RM1,599
- Ten  consolation Prizes of VitaHealth hamper worth RM500
- Each Participant may only win one  Prize throughout the Contest Period. Winners will be selected through lucky draw system, either by means of manual or computerised in any method as the Organiser may determine at its absolute discretion. The Organiser shall reserve the right, at its absolute discretion, to review and vary the Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice.
- Winners will be notified via phone or email or mail or such other communication methods deem fit to the Organiser. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the Winners.
- All Prizes are awarded by the Organiser on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the Winners without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value without prior notice.
- All Prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable and/or exchangeable for cash, credit and other items, in part or in full.
- All Prizes will be delivered to the Winners within 4-12 weeks from 31 October 2019 to the address provided by the Winners. The Organiser reserves the right to extend the timelines stated under this clause owing to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser.
- All unclaimed Prizes after the deadline 31 January 2020 will be forfeited.
- Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the Prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability.
- Winners must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Organiser or third parties arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the Terms and Conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. Prizes which are lost and/or damaged during the delivery process are not replaceable and the Organiser disclaims any and all liabilities arising therefrom and the obligations to replace the lost and/or damaged Prizes.
- The Organiser requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the Contest, without which we will not be able to process your application.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser and you consent to the collection, use, processing and/ or disclosure by the Organiser any and all of your personal information including without limitation your name, photograph or image for purposes of the Contest, including advertising, publicity, marketing and promotional activities of any goods or services of the Organiser, for an unlimited time in any media and without compensation and notification. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organiser may also use the Participants’ personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about the products, services, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser.
- To the extent that the applicable law allows, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your personal information held by the Organiser. All written requests or queries should be addressed to VitaHealth Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. 23, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, or call us at 1800-18-3288.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of the Contest and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest.
- Pictures of Prizes shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item. Price shown is correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change.
- The Contest Terms and Conditions and mechanics may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest. Participants are highly advised to visit the Organiser’s website from time to time to ensure that the Participants are aware of any updates and changes made.
- By participating in this Contest, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Contest Terms and Conditions as well as the decisions made by the Organiser.