- Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant which helps protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals that may lead to cellular damage and various health conditions.
- Vitamin E protects the skin from environmental pollutants, preventing signs of premature ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E soothes and moisturises the skin.
- Recommended for individuals who needs an antioxidant boost.
- test description
Vitamin E 400IU test
VitaHealth Vitamin E 400IU provides a natural source of vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) derived from soybean oil.
- Boosts antioxidant protection
- Strengthens the body
- Supports general well-being
Adults – Take 1 softgel, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
Each softgel contains:
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||400IU|