- Calcium is essential for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Calcium carbonate is a concentrated form of elemental calcium.
- Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, as well as improves muscle strength.
- Vitamin D3 is the naturally-occurring form of vitamin D which is biologically active.
- Magnesium enhances the absorption and utilisation of calcium by the body.
- Zinc is essential for normal growth and development.
- Manganese helps maintain a healthy bone structure and preserve bone density.
- Copper helps in the formation of collagen, which is the protein matrix that holds bones together.
- Recommended for individuals who consume inadequate amounts of dairy products; or elderly who are susceptible to falls and fractures.