- Milk thistle has been used for centuries as a liver-tonic herb.
- Milk thistle is rich in silymarin, the biologically active compound which possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Milk thistle has been shown to enhance liver detoxification, helping to flush out toxins from the body.
- Milk thistle protects the liver from toxins through its antioxidant and free-radical-scavenging actions.
- Milk thistle supports the protein synthesis which helps regenerate damaged liver cells.
- Recommended to individuals who smoke or drink alcohol excessively, overindulge in high-fat diets, have poor digestion, are on long-term medications, routinely exposed to a polluted environment or work overtime regularly.