- Bilberry is one of the richest sources of anthocyanidins which possess strong antioxidant properties, protecting the eyes from free-radical damage.
- Anthocyanidins help maintain the integrity of tiny capillaries in the eyes.
- Marigold contains a rich source of lutein, a naturally-occurring carotenoid with strong antioxidant abilities at scavenging reactive oxygen species.
- Lutein protects the eyes from harmful exposure.
- Eyebright helps maintain eye health.
- Tomato serves as a source of lycopene, an antioxidant which helps protect the retina.
- Recommended for individuals who spend long hours at a computer, digital gadget or television screens, are active in outdoor activities or routinely exposed to the sun, drive long distances, or experience tired eyes.