- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble molecule which exists naturally in mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells found in the organs that require the most energy such as the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- CoQ10 production in the body declines with age.
- CoQ10 plays an important role in the generation of energy, which is needed to drive a number of critical cellular processes and maintenance of proper bodily functions.
- CoQ10 is an endogenous antioxidant which protects all cells from oxidative stress and reduces the risk of diseases and age-related conditions resulting from free-radical damage.
- Trans CoQ10 is readily absorbed by the body.
- Recommended for individuals who always feel tired; or on statin drugs.
This is a supplement product advertisement.