- White willow bark is a natural source of salicin which helps provide analgesic effect to relieve pains and aches naturally.
- Acanthopanacis radicis has been traditionally used ease joint pain and muscular spasm.
- Taxillus chinensis danser is known to strengthen the bones and soothe joint pain.
- Drynaria fortunei helps prevent bone loss and restore damaged bones and ligaments.
- Clematis chinensis has been used for centuries to ease joint and lower back pain.
- Recommended for individuals who experience joint pains or muscular aches.