- Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining healthy eyes.
- Vitamin A an antioxidant which helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Niacin, or vitamin B3, helps the body in utilisation of energy from food.
- Niacin supports brain development and cognition.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to metabolise proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 supports brain development and cognition.
- Folic acid, or vitamin B9, is essential for growth and division of cells.
- Vitamin B12 supports brain development and cognition
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C an antioxidant which helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Vitamin C supports wound healing.
- Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant which helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Vitamin E supports wound healing.
- Vitamin K1 helps in blood clotting.
- Vitamin K1 aids in bone mineralisation.
- Biotin helps the body to convert food into energy.
- Biotin maintains healthy hair, nails and skin.
- Biotin supports wound healing.
- Iodine is necessary for the production of thyroid hormones for normal growth and development.
- Iodine supports brain development and cognition.
- Zinc is essential for normal growth.
- Zinc supports cognitive and neuromotor development.
- Zinc is an antioxidant which helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Zinc supports wound healing.
- No added flavouring and colouring.
- With child-proof caps.
Kids Multivits Jellybean
VitaHealth Kids Multivits Jellybean is specially designed with 12 key vitamins and minerals which comes in great-tasting, natural apple flavour.
- Promotes brain development and cognition
- Supports growth and development
- Strengthens body defence
Children of 4 years age and above – Take 3 jellybeans daily. Recommended for children who can thoroughly chew and swallow only.
Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Iodine and Zinc.